1. The Coaching Call | 2. Coaching Women | 3. Cleaning the Slate Pt. 1 | 4. Cleaning the Slate pt. 2 | 5. Dealing with Argumentative Clients | 6. Inspiring Action | 7. Personal Productivity | 8. Dealing with Extreme Desires | 9. Meeting and Attracting Women | 10. Creating Empowered Relationships | 11. The Corporate Life | 12. The Entrepreneurial Journey | 13. Coaching Mastery
Congratulations on making the commitment to building your Coaching Confidence.
We’re excited to have you on board for the next 13 weeks.
Over the course of this program, we’re going to be working very closely with you in a number of different ways to help you develop your confidence in your coaching ability.
You’re going to develop the knowledge and skills you’ve learned through Coaching Foundations and build your coaching confidence to a level where you feel comfortable facilitating people in transforming their lives.
You’re going to do that through two important avenues: Practical Experience and Specific Theory
Nothing can replace experience in helping new coaches build confidence in their coaching ability. No amount of theory can ever substitute for sitting down in front of a client and helping them overcome the challenges they’re facing.
As you’re already aware, a coaching call never follows a strict and linear progression and you’re only going to ever feel comfortable dealing with a roller-coaster by riding it.
To make sure you get this experience, you’re going to run 37 individual coaching sessions with 4 different people.
And to make sure that you feel comfortable with this, you’re going to get structured support.
You’ll have either an Coaching Confidence Instructor or fellow Coaching Confidence Coach sitting in on the first 12 calls you make, be working with a client who’s well versed in the theory for 13 more, and have followup calls with an Coaching Confidence Instructor on those calls you didn’t have in-call guidance with.
The fact that experience plays such a big role in developing your coaching confidence doesn’t mean that theory is a complete waste of time.
Having a solid structure to work from, knowing the steps behind overcoming various challenges, and having applied those steps to your own challenges will all contribute to you feeling more sure of your coaching ability.
Because of this, each module throughout Coaching Confidence will contain an article designed to help you build your confidence even further and a written exercise to get you turning that information onto your own challenges.
These modules will vary in length and depth from short and punchy to deep and powerful and long and detailed but they will all give you some insight or guidance in overcoming the challenges you’ll face in your coaching journey.
The specific modules these elements will be combined in are:
- The Coaching Call
- Coaching Women
- Cleaning the Slate Pt. 1: Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
- Cleaning the Slate Pt. 2: Healing Past Wounds
- Dealing with Argumentative Clients
- Inspiring Action
- Personal Productivity
- Dealing with Extreme Desires
- Specialisation: Meeting and Attracting Women
- Specialisation: Creating Empowered Relationships
- Specialisation: Corporate Life
- Specialisation: The Entrepreneurial Journey
- Coaching Mastery
If you’re ready to start your build your coaching confidence, start your journey now by jumping into the Module 1: The Coaching Call.