1. Your Coaching Vision | 2. Your Target Market | 3. Your Unique Voice | 4. Serving Your Target Market | 5. Article Writing 101 | 6. Creating your First Website | 7. The Art of Selling | 8. Email Marketing for Beginners | 9. Onsite SEO | 10. Offsite SEO | 11. Viral Content Creation | 12. Building and Scaling Your Business | 13. Conversion Rate Optimisation
Congratulations on committing to achieving Coaching Success.
Over the next 13 weeks, you’re going to learn the business fundamentals necessary to build a thriving coaching business.
We’ll start with the big picture concepts – focussing on your vision of your coaching career – and narrow down to narrowly focussed skills and traits necessary to become a coaching success.
These include creating your first website, article writing, search engine optimisation, conversion rate optimisation, the art of selling, and everything in between.
As you’ve already progressed through Coaching Foundations and Coaching Confidence, there’ll be no coaching assessment or exercises as part of Coaching Success (although you can get personalised feedback on your coaching calls here), but that doesn’t mean you’ll be any less busy.
The skills you’ll be learning AND practising will keep you on your toes and pushing forward through the next 13 weeks so make sure you’re on top of your schedule throughout the entire program.
There will be very little time later in the program to catch up if you start to fall behind.
The specific progression of skills you’ll be working through are:
- Your Coaching Vision
- Your Target Market
- Your Unique Voice
- Serving Your Target Market
- Article Writing 101
- Creating your First Website
- The Art of Selling
- Email Marketing for Beginners
- Onsite Search Engine Optimisation
- Offsite Search Engine Optimisation
- Viral Content Creation
- Building and Scaling Your Business
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
If you’re ready to achieve Coaching Success, start your first module now: Your Coaching Vision